January 15, 2010

Blogging initiation Complete

Apparently I'm supposed to have something interesting to say, something that's inspirational. Apparently "good blogs" are those that are funny, yet well articulated AND are written effortlessly[?]

But in REALITY, I'm not that fancy, nor can I pretend to be.... (C'mon my english teacher told me that I have poor writing skills) So I'm going to keep it simple, keep it real ....

As such,I'll start it off with a  
WUDDUP FRIENDS, 
im excited to get back into the world of blogging; sharing useless information with you


and my thought for the day:
 "one should really stop eating when
buttons from their shirt pops off"





... but you know, I'm just sayin'

2 comments:

  1. JUST SAYIN.. ur blog is pretty sick... i like

    NO WONDER it took u forever and a half lol!! and ummmmmm no u can't have my monkey cuz........ you just can't :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHATTUP.

    i'm excited for you to blog.
    jennnerrrrd. its gonna be fun.


    of course. just saying.

    ReplyDelete